Take Your Electrical Estimating Workflows to the Cloud with Accubid Anywhere
On December 8, 2020 at 2 p.m., ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR and Trimble presented a free webinar, Take Your Electrical Estimating Workflows to the Cloud with Accubid Anywhere. It can now be watched on-demand.
The need for 24/7, remote access to estimates is greater today than ever before and the COVID-19 pandemic has forced contractors to rethink the way they do things. Enter cloud technology. In addition to supporting remote access and collaboration, cloud technology offers numerous benefits to contractors, such as improved cash flow and minimized IT burden. Trimble’s Accubid Anywhere solution combines the power of the cloud with powerful estimating functionality, including graphical takeoff, pricing updates, and submittal management. Join us for a live webinar with Trimble’s Robin Reinhard to learn about the benefits of cloud estimating and how Accubid Anywhere is helping change the way estimators access information and collaborate.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
● What is cloud estimating and why you should consider it for your business
● The cost benefits of cloud software versus on-premise software
● How cloud software minimizes IT burden, improves disaster recovery, and improves data security
● How Accubid Anywhere enables anywhere, anytime access to and collaboration on estimates
● How powerful estimating, takeoff, and pricing functionality can make estimating workflows up to 2X faster while increasing your accuracy
Robin Reinhard, Electrical Estimating Sales Manager, Eastern Region, Trimble MEP
Robin Reinhard is an electrical estimating sales manager for Trimble MEP. With more than 36 years of experience in the electrical contracting industry, Robin has served as a helper, journeyman, electrical estimator, project manager, and vice president. Robin joined Trimble 24 years ago and resides in eastern Tennessee.