Arlington Industries Inc. announced the recipients of its 2010 sales awards. Arlington presented these awards to firms representing Arlington at the recent 2011 National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Association (NEMRA) meeting held February 16-19 in Boston. They recognize national and regional sales achievement for overall sales and special product sales of Arlington products in 2010.
Joan Burton, Meglio & Associates received Arlington’s Inside Sales Award. Arlington's customer service staff presents this award to the inside sales person who delivers the best performance while working at a firm representing Arlington. The following are the remainder of the awards:
- Humelec Associated LTD. joined the One Million Dollar Club
- Meglio & Associates Inc. received the National Sales Achievement Award
- Fruen’s Sales Company, the Central Region Sales Achievement Award
- Keyline Sales won the Western Region Sales Achievement Award
- Tower Sales Inc. claimed the Southern Regional Sales Achievement Award.
- Co-winners Holbrook Associated Inc. and P&M Sales LTD shared the Eastern Region Sales Achievement Award
- Munden Enterprises LTD took home the Canadian Sales Achievement Award.