Electrical contractors and their employees, electricians, datacom and cabling experts, and other construction professionals are invited to The NECA Show. To be held Oct. 13–15 in Washington, D.C. Admission is free.
Also invited: Electrical distributors, manufacturer’s representatives, building inspectors, electrical engineers and design consultants, architects, lighting designers & specifiers, and building owners and managers.
How can such a wide net be cast by a single event? Earlier this year, the NECA Show was acknowledged as one of the nation’s “Fastest 50” trade shows. Included among the 300 exhibitors scheduled to meet with attendees on the Show floor—open 11:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sun. 13th; 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Mon. 14th; and 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. on Tues. 15th—are the following:
• More than 25 lighting and lighting control manufacturers
• Suppliers of in-building wireless, solar PV and prefabrication services
• Distributors of electrical, datacom, telecom and security products
• Wire and cable, conduit, lightning protection, tools, test equipment and more
A free Show badge includes admission to 19 technical workshops, which will be held on the Show floor and have no admission charge. Topics for these 50-minute sessions include data centers, LEDs, cybercrime, backup power, fiber optics and more. Eight of these workshops will be held on Sunday the 13th, making that day in particular—together with the 300 exhibitors—a wise investment of a weekend for any attendee.
For those who wish to obtain a free registration:
1. Go to www2.cmrreg.com/neca_c4
2. When asked for your SPECIAL ADMISSION CODE, input PR5E
Next year’s NECA Show moves to Chicago. The event last was held in our nation’s capital in October 2001; it will next return to D.C. in the 2020s.