Electrical Contractor Magazine Names 2012 NECA Showstoppers
BETHESDA, MD, October 4, 2012 — Electrical Contractor magazine has honored 20 new products at the 2012 NECA Convention and Trade Show in Las Vegas. Judged by a panel of electrical contractors, the annual Showstoppers awards recognize innovative technology and systems in the electrical industry from a diverse range of manufacturers.
"This year's winners continue to evolve, including three LED products," said Electrical Contractor Publisher John Maisel. "They encourage industry excellence and represent the best in emerging technologies," he said.
The 2012 Showstoppers winners include the following:
- Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp. — M12 Subcompact Band Saw
- Greenlee, A Textron Company — Battery-Powered Portable Hydraulic Punch
- DEWALT Industrial Tool Co. — Brushless Impact Driver
- GPS Insight — GPS Tracking/Navigation/Messaging Software
- ALL-TEST Pro, LLC — Motor Tester
- Ericson Manufacturing Co. — Explosion Proof E-Cart 2
- FLIR Systems, Inc. — Extech 2-in-1 Insulation Meter
- Fluke Corp. — Ti125 Industrial/Commercial Thermal Imager
- McCormick Systems, Inc. — McCormick Version 11 Software
- Southwire/Maxis — Maxis EMT Bending Station
- Leviton Mfg. Co., Inc. — Zipline Fluorescent Retrofit System
- XtraLight Manufacturing — LED High Bay Fixture
- Schneider Electric — Measurement and Verification Panel
- ConEst Software Systems — Job Trac Software
- Vision InfoSoft Corp. — Electric Bid Manager with Best Price Tool
- Cooper Wiring Devices — Commercial Grade USB Charger Receptacle
- EYE Lighting International — Kiaro LED Luminaires
- Accubid — Live Count Pro
- Legrand — Audible Alarm GFCI Receptacle
- CBM Electronic Lighting Co. — Commercial LED High-Bay Fixture Replacements
Look for coverage of the 2012 Showstoppers in the January 2013 issue!
Published by the National Electrical Contractors Association (NECA), Bethesda, Md., Electrical Contractor magazine delivers 85,300 electrical contractors and more than 68,000 electrical contracting locations, more than any other industry publication. Telephone: (301) 657-3110. Web site: www.ecmag.com.